Please log in to get your members discount on the event.
Mi., 19. Apr.|
Hormonal Yoga, Nutrition & Wellbeing with Blanka Campbell
Join PWG's next online workshop with Blanka Campbell to understand how our hormones and nutrition habits affect our health and what to do to improve it.
Time & Location
19. Apr., 18:30 – 20:00
About the Event
Are you sick and tired of fighting with your hormones?
- Maybe you have noticed crazy heavy periods and breast pain that lasts for ages
- What about morning stiffness, dry skin and unexpected headaches?
- Maybe you think about synthetic hormones to stop the monthly drama but is that the right choice?
- Could MISFIRING HORMONES have an impact on your hair, weight and libido?
- What are bioidentical hormones and how to speak to the doctor about them?
- Is it possible to rebalance your hormones with phytonutrients like vitex, ashwagandha or Rhodiola?
- Is intermittent fasting helpful in supporting hormones and metabolism?
Blanka gets asked these questions so often that she decided to create a workshop with Q&A and I would be delighted to answer your questions too.
Join the HORMONAL YOGA THERAPY & NUTRITION WORKSHOP with PWG on 19th of April 2023
About Blanka Campbell:
Blanka is a science-based nutritionist best known for helping bloated women achieve a flat & happy belly, reduce perimenopausal abdominal fat, and dramatically boost energy levels.
Blanka specializes in gastrointestinal issues, hormonal imbalances, and mental health.
Her holistic approach covers the 5 pillars of wellbeing. As a detective, she helps to connect the dots and find the root cause of women’s medical mysteries.
Free for PWG members. Make sure to login to save your spot.